Friday, April 25, 2008

Long, long time ago...

We were asked to write about our first experience with the computer.... Not an easy task but let me think............still thinking..........
The first computer I had was very old one and it actually was my parents' computer which was generally used for writing some papers etc. And I remeber I could see stars on it and no one believed me, later it turned out that it was only screensaver;)
Later my elder sister got a computer and it was quite fine... it had paint, MSOffice, and I was all the time drawing some pictures and creating tests for my parents on general knowledge ( each time they failed;p) Few years later, my parents bought a brand new computer which had the access to the internet (unbelievable). And so it went..... writing some more serious papers for school, serching data for final paper from history and finally searching some information about the University and about TTC......(damn computer...)
After my "matura" I got my own computer with "neostrada" (krolestwo tem kto mi przypomni jak jest stałe łącze)... and when I was on the 2nd year of KJO I bought my precious Aristo baby-boy (portable computer). It took a long time for me to save the money but I managed and I am now sitting in front of it and writing my memories;)
Great kissess to the readers:)

1 comment:

anaisil said...

hop dzołana hop hop dzołana... rule the country leave computers to my ufo-bro :P